VAN group training programmes are addressed to students and graduates who wish to carve out their career path in the logistics industry and prepare themselves as professional forwarders.
You work and at the same time gain experience as part of a small team. You acquire knowledge through a system of trainings supported by the VAN academy e-learning platform, which is based on real business cases.
The goal of the programme is to prepare you for further work within VAN group.
Take part in the programme if:
– you are a graduate or final-year student
– you are talented, ambitious and engaged
– you have analytical skills and are able to draw conclusions
– you build up positive relationships easily and enjoyably
sign up at kariera.vancargo.com and join the recruitment process!
– taking part in the programme is the best way to begin developing your career within VAN group
– the programme covers the following cities in Poland: Gdansk, Krakow, Poznan, Warsaw
– after your training you may be offered a position in one of the VAN group offices (including outside Poland)
– the programme lasts up to 12 months, full-time, with monthly remuneration
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.